Thursday, November 12, 2015

Introducing: Meg Stricklin


My name is Megan Stricklin, and I am a new student here to BYU Hawaii studying Biochemistry. I am from Huntington Beach, California and my mom is my best friend. There is nothing I love more than the feeing of progression, and I aim to learn something new each day. Be it how to sew, how to surf, to better love, to communicate, the list is endless. I love my Savior and I know He lives. I recently returned home from serving the Spanish people in Nashville Tennessee, and the experiences I gained from my mission mean everything to me.
In my spare time I love to run, practice yoga, read, explore the Sierra Nevadas with my mom, eat lots of sushi, and pretend to Latin Dance.
I am so excited to be in costume construction and can't wait to take part in creating something beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment